Uh Oh!

This week I decided to see if BB1 could function if made more vertical. Nope.

Last night I moved him back into a horizontal platform and resoldered a wire that had snapped (moved one of the motor outputs from output 3 to 5).

While tuning dampening a bit he did some erratic flopping – and then the lights went off! I unplugged the battery and left him be. This could be my first dead Arduino!

I’ll try resurrecting him soon, but it might be time to replace and rewire as much as possible.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s